Tuesday 6 December 2011

McLovin'

Yep, they were all there. All my loving, I will, The long and winding road, Drive my car, Blackbird, I´ve just seen a face, Something, Back in the U.S.S.R, Let it be, Daytripper, The word, yesterday, the night before, and the list goes on and on. Got a nice little surprise when Ronnie Wood joined him on stage for "Get back". I know what you're probably thinking, and yes,  Paul is getting old (because even his grandchildren were now in the audience) .. but he's still got it, both talent and pretty nice hair.

3 hours setlist is not bad when you have a comfy seat. In Italy we stood up for an eternity it felt like. Let me tell you something else about the italy gig.. Barely anybody spoke English in Bologna, not people working at the arena, people in the toiletqueue, at the bar, nobody. But when Paul started singing, It was like he put a spell on the whole audience and suddently everybody was singing in perfect english. Why is that? Maybe it's like when I was a kid and didn't know english, and somehow learned to sing totally inappropriate songs like this and had absolutely no idea what I was singing along to at the school disco. But The Beatles are definitly better to sing along to than Sin with Sebastian.





After the gig something strange happened.
20 000 ppl had been to the O2, most of them were taking the tube,
but somehow we took a shortcut and got our own carriage.
This doesn't happen often, and we thought we should make the most out of it..







No comments: