Monday 30 January 2012

Gorgeous George.

We've watched a couple of movies lately, one of them was Super.
Rainn Wilson, Ellen Page, Liv Tyler, Kevin Bacon. So much potential, but such a letdown.
Ellen Page is usually brilliant... but she has never been more annoying than this. Such a weird movie. When I saw that the director of Slither (movie about how a town gets taken over by some form of alien slugs/snails that turn people into zombies) had been involved, I knew that was a step in the wrong direction. And there definitly was some scenes I would not want to see ever again. Actually I probably never want to see any scenes from the movie again.


Apart from that..
The Grey. As usual, Liam Neeson is just the coolest man om earth. If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have liked this movie. But it was him, and the movie was alright. It just contained a lot more wolves than I expected. The Descendants. I just love George. I mean who doesn't? I haven't cried like that in a while. Good if you ask me. We need to talk about Kevin. Heavy. Good but heavy. (Apparently the book is recomended) The Sitter. Crappy movie with some funny bits. This was Josh's choice of course. I wanted to leave the cinema straight away. Very uncomfortable, and almost painful to watch. In a meet-the-fockers-kind of way.

No comments: