Wednesday 3 October 2012

I need space!

For you who doesn't know, Josh is at the moment in Australia, trying to sort out his visa to come back to UK. He has been away for one hundred weeks already, it feels like, and still has one week to go. So I've been trying to keep myself busy, by changing our little studio apartment and trying to make it a little bit nicer by creating more storage space. There's been some trips to IKEA, but it's not easy to fit everything in here. Because to get storage space, you need to have space for the storage space, and that is an issue when you can't drill in the walls. I think this place is about 25 square metres maybe, so there's not a lot to work with, if I put it that way..

 Just thought I'd give you a cheeky glimpse what it might look like, when it's not messy. Because after next week, it will not look like this anymore.

 

2 comments:

mamma Olars said...

snyggt!

Josh said...

phil spencer in the house!